Course Offerings and Registration
Browse our current in person and online offerings.
Registering for a course?
Create a student profile for Continuing Education.
Your student profile allows you to:
- Register online, anytime at your convenience.
- Get email reminders for class starting dates.
- Create and update your own student profile, access your personal information
- Review your student transcript at any time.
- Review and monitor your financial transactions
Issues? We're happy to assist you!
Please call 570-340-6061 for assistance with your registraion.
By registering online you will receive email reminders about class start dates, and your instructor will also be able to contact you with other pertinent updates. You can also track your course history.
Even if you are not quite ready to register, you can sign in now and create your student login, password and profile. When you register, this will streamline the process and save you time.
Already in our system but cannot access your personal information? Please call 570-340-6061 and we will help you to access your account.
For additional policies and information, please visit our main website at www.marywood.edu/adult-learners