Welcome to Marywood University
Course Offerings and Registration
Browse our current in person and online offerings for
Professional Continuing Education, Workforce Education,
and Life Long Learning Institute
Ready to register? Create a student profile.
Your student profile allows you to:
- Register online, anytime at your convenience.
- Get email reminders for class starting dates.
- Create and update your own student profile, access your personal information
- Review your student transcript at any time.
- Review and monitor your financial transactions
By registering online you will receive email reminders about class start dates, and your instructor will also be able to contact you with other pertinent updates. You can also track your course history.
Even if you are not quite ready to register, you can sign in now and create your student login, password and profile. When you register, this will streamline the process and save you time.
Already in our system but cannot access your personal information? Please call 570-340-6060 and we will help you to access your account.
For additional policies and information, please visit our main website at www.marywood.edu/adult-learners