: EnglishShort Description
: With this complete course you can develop your practical IT skills in a safe working environment without the need to invest in your own hardware and software. With the ease and convenience of the Internet we provide you with the knowledge and skills needed to successfully install, operate and troubleshoot a small branch office network. With the included Practice Lab we provide access to real equipment that brings theory to life and gives you a greater depth of technology understanding. You are also provided with our integrated lab guides which walk you through a variety of topics. These guides will help in your understanding of specific exam objectives or provide guidance on how to carry out a real world scenario.
Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT 300-135) is a qualifying exam for the Cisco CCNP Routing and Switching certification.Instructor Description
: Though this course is self-paced, it is supported by a client adviser. Client advisers are available to answer student questions and monitor student progress to ensure completion of the course. Motivating and encouraging students, the client adviser gives students inspiration to succeed.Certification
: The Cisco 300-135 TSHOOT exam certifies that the successful candidate has the knowledge and skills necessary to:
• Plan and perform regular maintenance on complex enterprise routed and switched networks
• Use technology-based practices and a systematic ITIL-compliant approach to perform network troubleshooting
PLEASE NOTE: The certification prepared for in this course will be retired on February 23rd of 2020. Learners must be ready to sit for the exam on or before the retirement date in order to obtain the certification.
All required reference materials are provided with this program. Technical requirements:
• Broadband or High-Speed (DSL, Cable, Wireless)
• Processor - 2GHz Processor or Higher
• Memory - 1 GB RAM Minimum Recommended
• Operating Systems - Windows 7, 8 or 10; Mac OS x 10 or higher
• Internet Browsers - Google Chrome is highly recommended
• Cookies MUST be enabled
• Pop-ups MUST be allowed (Pop-up Blocker disabled)